Please review before booking your tour.
- Our tours take place rain or shine, and may involve sitting, walking and standing for extended lengths of time, and a minimal to moderate amount of stairs.
- All ages are welcome, unless otherwise specified.
- Per-person pricing varies and includes transportation, activity, and tour fees.
- Meals are not included in fees, except where noted. Time for meals on your own and shopping is included in most tours.
- Tour attractions are subject to availability, and last-minute changes may be made due to special events or circumstances beyond our control – or on a whim if time permits to add a few extras.
- Special Event Shuttle pricing is for round-trip shuttle service only. It does not include entrance fees (when applicable).
- Photographs and video may be taken during your tour and used for future marketing purposes. Permission to use the images is assumed, unless notified to the contrary before we depart.
- Please carry your possessions with you, as we are not responsible for lost or stolen items left in the van.
- Food and drinks are not allowed on board, with the exception of bottled water, which is provided.
Reservations (and a deposit) are required to guarantee a private tour or shuttle date and can be made via email, text, or voice; and online through the our Planning Form.
Minimums may be required for Tours and Shuttle Service and will be noted. If minimum reservations aren’t met before reservation deadline, the Tour or Shuttle may be cancelled, in which case a credit or refund will be issued. No refunds will be issued for no-shows or cancellations made less than two weeks prior to Tour or Shuttle date.
Credit cards are accepted through Pay Pal (account not necessary); personal checks if received no later than 10 business days prior to event; and cash only on day of event or if openings permit for last-minute reservations and walk-ons.